Thursday, March 31, 2011

 When Spring rolls around I really like to get outside and plant flowers, mulch, and mow grass!
Kinda hard to do with a little one... 
So, when I decided to buy ten bags of mulch the other day, I need to get David settled outside so I could work! I got the hat and sunglasses at the Encores and More North consignment sale. They are so cute! The hat is entirely too large and kept falling down over D's face. It was hilarious! I would look over and he'd be screaming, "Mommy, Help!" But David did excellent playing outside in his exersaucer while I mulched and sprayed weed and feed on the lawn! Hopefully, I will get some good grass growing this year. That's a goal of mine with our house.  Anyway, we had a fun day outside and I look forward to many days at work outside with the little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment