Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mangos, Ga-ga's, and That's-Not-Really-A-Bye-Bye-Hand-Wave-But-I'm-Still-Counting-It!


Blogger is not letting me upload videos at all! I am not sure how to convert them to MP4's, so this is really frustrating for me! However, you must know that David, sweet little David, has been doing some really great things. He is "possibly" waving bye bye and definitely babbling with choice words like "Ga-ga" and dancing to music and is also quite scared of loud noises (i.e. vacuum, blow dryer, swiffer vac, etc).




 Those two little balls on his rear end are poop!
 That face cracks me up!
 We have fun after bath time!

 Breakfast of champs: about to eat some Mangos!

 Our Sunday School class came over and we died Easter Eggs. Guess who died the Auburn egg? I'll give you a hint.
  His initials are D.D.!

No comments:

Post a Comment