Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Perry and Becca Get married!!!!

 Calvin had to go straight to the wedding right after work! So there was no one to take pics of little D and I in our cute outfits! So, I had to take pics of David AND of David and I together! But doesn't he just look adorable in his little monogrammed romper?
 I love those Mickey Blue Eyes!
 No Smile for you Mommy!
 Still no smile!
 Found a pink and green patterned dress! My favorite colors! Thanks Lindsay!
 FINALLY! David smiled! AND it turned out blurry of course! Same for the next pic!


 I think that's the face I make at David if I want him to smile, and I thought if I made that face he would smile before I realized that he wasn't looking at me!



 The Curd men!

David wouldn't look at the camera for anything! 





 It was SO sweet to watch my crazy brother-in-law get married to his new, sweet wife Rebecca! Perry is a great guy and now he's a great husband and father! I got a new sister-in-law and nephew in one weekend! How exciting! The wedding was at Lockland Baptist Church in East Nashville. It was beautiful and the bride looked beautiful! There was a photo booth, too, which was fun! David and I got in, Cal refused, but it was very hard to get funny pics with a baby. I guess if you count the fact that the baby never, not once, looked at the camera then they might be funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment