Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

 We MATCH!

 You know me, I have to post about my food! These are homemade white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. I got the White Chocolate from Whole Foods, so it was that gourmet stuff! They were so delicious, I ate them all myself.
 Rotel, classic party dip!
 We have burgers and hot dogs, baked beans (thank you S & C), grilled corn with chili butter and fresca cheese, chips and dip, brownies with banana cream cheese icing, and BBQ Chicken Wings!
 Kel holding the babies!
 Kim, Shelly, and Hannah!
 Me, Shelly, and Hannah!
 Charlie is doing my grilling! haha! Thanks Charlie!
 Tommy is helping out with the grilling too!
 Pretty pics of Stacia and Charlie!

 What beautiful girls, I dare say? haha!
 Kim and I!
 David got to eat green beans! Poor little guy, no cheeseburgers for you just yet!
 The Taylor clan came and Heather's mom was in town! This is Mrs. Pat and Paige.
 Heather and two or her three children! Nathan and Natalie!
 JoJo and Nathan!
 Paige with her Grandmother.
 Joanna holding baby David! She has three of her own kids.
 This was July 3rd. David and I are dressed up for church.

I had a great fourth of July weekend that included friends, family, and pool time! I am SOOO blessed to have wonderful people in my life who love me and care for me and my family! We are  blessed to Independence in our country (even if it's slowly being taken away) to worship Christ and worship freely. I'm constantly reminded of the real freedom I have in Christ. This world can anything they want to me, including kill me, but they can't take away my faith in Jesus nor my eternal life!

No comments:

Post a Comment