Saturday, July 9, 2011

Vacation Bible School

 Just because it's soooo funny!
 David playing in the nursery at his very first VBS at FBCJoelton! He's so happy!
 Hannah and I organized and worked in the Teacher's Snack Room! All the workers come here for food and refreshment. It was a BUSY job, completely nonstop, but I can't complain! We got to eat and work with FOOD! Surprisingly enough, I didn't gain any weight that week, but I didn't lose anymore either. Ha. I enjoyed working with Hannah! We are both very loud and outgoing, but we both love Christ.
 D in the nursery.
 I don't know what day this was, but we decorated the room and played swing music and wore aprons! The VBS theme was the Big Apple. So we tried to think of things that went with New York!
 David and Sarah are for sure getting to be close friends! David gets so excited when he sees Sarah, and he loves her! Hannah and I love to listen to their hilarious conversations with each other.
 I don't know, just playing in the nursery I guess.




If I was lucky I got to come visit David in the nursery for a few minutes! It was nice to see my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment