Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pregnancy Pics Weeks 6 - 12

Well, I just had my 15 week appointment today. And I am excited to announce my blood pressure and weight were phenomenal. For me. I've only gained a total of 2 - 3 lbs (depending on the day and how much I've pooped)! Haha! And my BP was 113/70. That's a fantastic blood pressure even if my pulse was 126 because my heart was hammering out of my chest. Baby's heartbeat was around 148 or 150. And the doctor reassured me that everything is looking great so far. My next appointment is November 1. I have an ultrasound at 8 a.m. to tell me if little sweet pea is a boy or a girl! I am so excited. Luckily, October is a busy and fun month. I will need it to keep me occupied. I'm so ready to know and get busy making room in my house for new baby. I have two bedrooms to prepare. David's room needs to stay a nursery and our office needs to become David's big boy room. If I have another boy, David's room can stay as is. I'll need a new dresser though, as his is falling apart. But if I have a girl, the office and nursery need to be painted and either way I need two new dressers and a crib or bed for either David or new baby. Debating on whether or not to keep D in a crib for as long as possible and just buy a new one for new baby, or use crib for sweet pea and get D a toddler bed. Oh well, I'll let you know what we decide. Suggestions are helpful and welcomed! 

I'm excited to show you these pictures! A week by week progression of baby's size using fruits or veggies. Hope to be able to continue this throughout the whole pregnancy. I must give props to an amazing photographer! She knows who she is. Not sure if she wants to be named, but if she does, I will shout it from the roof tops in my next post. For now, here's a looksy!

Week 6 - Baby is as tiny as a lentil or a split pea

I had to add two of these because I love them! Week 7 - Baby is the size of a blueberry

Love this one!

Week 8 - Baby is about the size of a kidney bean

Kidney Bean


Week 9 - Baby is about the size of a grape

Week 10 - Grape Tomato


Week 11 - Fig 

Week 12 - Small Apple 


Stay tuned! More fruit and veggies to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment