Sunday, September 18, 2011

Santa Fe and Grand Ole Golf: Double Take

Putt Putt Golf. Nuff said. Who's really good at putt putt anyway? Unless you happen to have a pro golfer in your Sunday School class. Which we do. But that's beside the point. I just played the best putt putt golf of my life...other than the time where I actually BEAT Calvin. It was in Florida, on a family vacation with my parents when we were dating. And YES, I saved the score card. And YES, I scrapbooked it. :) I shot a 52 on a 18 hole course and I don't know the par. I came in second. Lost by ONE stroke. Oh well...

Our Sunday School class went on an outing in 2009 to Santa Fe Steakhouse over by Opry Mills and then to Grand Ole Golf. Well, we did the same thing this past Saturday night. I thought a picture recap slash comparison would be funny. I forgot to get pics of EVERYBODY and pretty much only got them of me and Hannah. And yes. I did think about the fact that this is a form of self-torture. I'm not as skinny as I was. I wear more black now to hide my rolls. Again, Oh well...
Enjoy! 

 Hannah in 2009
 Hannah and I in 2009
 Hannah and I 2011 - Now we're moms, all about the cardigans, and still, if I say so myself, Hot to Trot!
Pretty sure there was a sign somewhere that said, "Do Not Sit on the Bull!" 

 Hot Stuff!
Still got it. Or maybe not?
 Either way, both times...
 It was very hard to get on that bull. 
 I know I should stop  living in the past, but my arms were pretty darn tone. I was working out every day back then.
 Look at Shelly! Coco, you were SO hott in 2009!
 And Coco, you still ARE! 2011!



Love my Sunday School class! We had such a fun time! :) Both in 2009 AND in 2011. 

 

3 comments:

  1. I thank God for MY smokin' hot wife...

    Good pics! I enjoy the bond we all have, and I think all would agree that you's girls' beauty is certainly through and through!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Brad! You are too sweet! haha, you did kick our tails. Too bad Chris wasn't there...

    ReplyDelete