Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Recap - David's 1st Year!

Honestly, I can go on and on about how excited I am that my baby is turning 1 in a week. But honestly, it kinda makes me sad. My baby is growing up! I've blinked and he's ONE! Next thing I know, I'll blink and he'll be 20! This past year of being David's mommy has been amazing. I cannot imagine life without him nor can I hardly remember what life was like before him. I'm going to do a picture recap in months of the last year. Starting with September 2010 when he was born going through August 2011. David's first birthday party is this Saturday so I will wait and post 12 month pics after that. So, here we go:


September 2010 



October 2010
 



November 2010




December 2010 - 3 Months






January 2011 - 4 Months 






February 2011 - 5 Months 



March 2011 - 6 Months




April 2011 - 7 Months 







May 2011 - 8 Months







June 2011 - 9 Months 



July 2011 - 10 Months 





August 2011 - 11 Months




David has slowly but surely reached all of his milestones and is continuing to do so! He's smart, funny, and full of personality! We are so blessed to be his parents this last year and pray for many, many more years of happiness and joy while raising him!




1 comment:

  1. Oh How much brighter my life has been to have David in it! Happy 1st Year to the best little grandson ever!!!!!! Gramma Sherry

    ReplyDelete