Wednesday, August 3, 2011

David Pulls Up!

          Wow! My little man is officially getting to be one busy and active little boy. I haven't had a chance to really blog about him lately. He's been crawling for a while now, but only in the last two weeks or so has he discovered that crawling equals mobility and freedom! It's kind of funny how babies set boundaries for themselves without ever being told. I had to coax him to follow me around the house. He didn't realize he could leave his little play area.
      
So I know that every mommy has a picture like this one, but it melts my heart! I walked into David's room this morning and found this adorable site:
 He's crying because he's sick. He has a cold and doesn't feel good. He's definitely teething, too. I feel the bump. It's almost through! Poor little guy. He's so congested he can barely breathe. The snot is just pouring, too! :( Makes me sad that my little man is getting so big, so fast: crawling, teething, pulling up. What's next? College?

 I tried to get him to smile!
This was the closest I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment